The Present Theif - Event!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Re: The Present Theif - Event!

Post by Janalee »

Britain wrote:Also, Janalee is a lightning fast snake. >: Just when I thought someone had the box, BOOm Janalee. XD
*laughs, trying to imagine herself as a snake, and only gets as far as a sun-basking one* XP And yeah, I kept switching names to wait for in my reply too...I didn't even want to know how badly I'd spell everyone's names if I had to try and type them quickly. :) And now, back to all the grading I should have been doing; great game everyone!
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Size 13 needles, plx. D: I think at least one of these scarves will still be on the needles in the Christmas box, lol, but I will prevail!!

Good luck with your...snowglobes, Seren, good lord. XDDD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I have some extra candles.... snowglobes, you are now candle jars. *sneezes from glitter*

>:| Darn you glitter. and jingle bells. and ribbon.

My bedroom looks like Santa's Workshop!

Anyway, good luck with knitting Britain, I admire your ability to knit at all, since everytime I try, I end up with a tangled jumble. Oh well, the kittens like playing with it at least!

Night everyone~!

Janalee, you'd make a wonderful snake. :D
Signature under construction!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Holy moly, what an event! I got worn out just reading through the pages XD

Congrats to all of the winners, and thanks to Orasteele for running the event! Items have been added to your inventories and Sams certs have been updated!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Pooh! I missed it! I fell asleep. Either way, CONGRATS guys! :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Sounds like it was a fun event! Congrats winners. I was at the airport/on the plane at that time!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Whooo... *fans self* That was a mad holiday rush if there ever was!

Congratulations to Origami_Dragon, amazondreamer, oakleafwolf, Echos and Britain on their respective wins. :) The presents had changed hands frequently and rapidly in this grabbing mob-- to be able to hold onto them at the end of each of the five rounds makes all of you are very deserving of those prizes. It had been a pleasant surprise to see some of the holiday accessories awarded, and I am looking forward to see who among your personal collection of Sams you intend to equip them. My, my, if it isn't two such pretty Sams too! Chill of the Frosted Treat is as sweet as her name implies, and Retreat of the Far Ridge is a wintry beauty decked out with bells.

Thank you, Orasteele, for running "The Present Thief." It was loads of fun, and I must commend you on your nigh uncanny ability to keep track of those presents. On occasion throughout the event I was left floundering, wondering who got it. :|