Seeking an assistant - closed!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Seeking an assistant - closed!

Post by Sushidragon »

Seeking an assistant
My wonderful PI assistant Perf has had to step down due to a super-busy RL, so I'm looking for a new assistant! As I mentioned earlier, I do have some time now to draw Sams, but don't really have the time to run events.

Here's some info if you're interested in applying:

- You must be 16 or over and have participated in Samanayr events in the past.
- Any events you run must be run on both the Samanayr forum and PI, with a way for everyone on both sites to participate.
- You could come up with ideas for your own events (as long as I have the prizes available) as well as running the events that I ask you to.
- I won't ask you to run any events that you're not comfortable doing (eg, I won't ask you to run a super-intensive RP if you're not into RPing).
- Events that require juding should be judged in a timely manner, preferrably no more than a week (I'm bad at this myself and trying to get better at it! XD)
- Based on the speed I've been working lately, you probably won't have to run more than one event every week or two.
- Besides running events, you may also be asked to help out with things like the database, breeding seasons (just collecting info), and other miscellaneous things.
- Compensation will be discussed, but can be in the form of Samanayrs, pets, items, or something along those lines.
- As always, work and school should come before adoptables!

If you're interested in applying, please send me a PM with the following filled out:

Username:
Are you 16 or older?
What kind of events would you like to run?
Are there any events you don't feel comfortable running?
Would you be willing to run RPs?
Do you have an account on PI and the Sam forums?
Do you use Skype, AIM, or Google Chat?
Would you be able to devote a couple of hours a week to Samanayrs?
You're running a Samanayr design contest. When the winner is announced, another user says that the design was their idea first and that they should get the prize. What would you do?
What do you think is fair for payment?
Anything else?

Applications will be open until I find someone - good luck :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Seeking an assistant!

Post by Sushidragon »

An assistant has been found! We're welcoming Sweet~Intoxikation to the team, operating under the Minionayr account :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog