March custom draw - results!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
LBPhoenix
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: March custom draw!

Post by LBPhoenix »

Username: LBPhoenix
Samanayr name (optional):
Species: Samanayr
Markings and colors: Dark blue (not navy), Black, Yellow, and Red, I'm thinking of a design that makes you think of Disease/Illness/Bruises
Traits: (Rare) Hairless, (Uncommon) Fangs
Accessory (optional): Rotted bandage on one foreleg (two or three wrap arounds with a dirty-looking bandage)
A word or two about personality: Fast, Cruel
Faith is so much stronger than fear.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Username: Echos
Samanayr name (optional): Dalliance of the Fickle Poppy
Markings and colors: white body with poppy red design
Traits: Extensive Foot Tufts and Cheek Feathers
Accessory (optional):
A word or two about personality: Contemplative, Charming, Solitary
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cassiadawn
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by cassiadawn »

Username: CassiaDawn
Samanayr name (optional): Cheer of the Courageous Heart
Markings and colors: barbary lion mimic, with dark mane and twany body. (eg: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... on.zoo.jpg)
Traits: Leonine Mane and Pudgy
Accessory (optional): a little red heart charm on a chain in his tail
A word or two about personality: A happy, cheerful little stallion, who is also uncommonly brave.
Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

Username: Aranea
Samanayr name (optional): Gust of the Night-shrouded Snow
Species: northern
Markings and colors: white body and legs with mottled purply-black and rose markings on the back and head. Wings dark purple grading to black at the top with white spots that look like stars. Something like this-
Image only with a better scanner and coloring (argh, it kept insisting those colors were practically gray. Stupid thing. Had to go in and correct with photoshop)
Traits: antlers, double draconic wings
Accessory (optional): a feather or two and a shiny pebble or two hanging from antlers
A word or two about personality: Dignity, always dignity. She likes to cultivate an air of mystery about herself.
When they aren't looking, she likes to bat her antler ornaments around.
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Username: Puuka
Samanayr name (optional): I'm terrible at coming up with names! Lol. Surprise me!
Species: Lamanayr (Faerie Wings)
Markings and colors: Something like a white base with a lot of vibrant purple/ pink and black maybe on his legs and mane and such. Stripe and spotting purple integrated into his design with yellow and some orange as accent colours. Anything you can grab inspired from this flower:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi ... -black.jpg
http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/MitchF ... 43_526.jpg

Traits: Faerie Wings (Lam), Feather-tufted Ears, Body Spines
Accessory (optional): Some shiny baubles/jewelry integrated into his wings. (Maybe hanging on or pierced or something. hehe)
A word or two about personality: Dazzling
Leanan Sidhe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Leanan Sidhe »

Username: Leanan Sidhe
Samanayr name: Range of the Homeless Explorer
Species: Lamanayr
Markings and colors: Dark green base, light blue points (like a Siamese cat), purple stripes. Similar to 587 and 623, but with purple patterns instead of orange.
Traits: Draconic wings (Lamanayr), Tuftless (uncommon), Fins (rare)
A word or two about personality: Curious, yearning.
Leanan Sidhe's Mare:
Image - Solitude of the Far Explorer
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Username: Esperanza
Samanayr name (optional): I'd prefer if you picked. These are the two birth flowers of my boyfriend and I (Delphinium/Larkspur for him. Aster for myself.) I'd prefer if the name had something to do with that. I'm letting you get creative with it.
Species: Lamanayr.
Markings and colors: Markings: Design them, please. ;_;
Coloration is based off of these two flowers. http://www.huntingtonbotanical.org/Shak ... hinium.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36603228@N ... otostream/
Traits: Butterfly Wings/Single Horn (I'd prefer if her head mane was either longer, or a full mane. So I was curious as to if she could have a full mane or not)
Accessory (optional): Wrapped in the top of her tail (where it connects to her body) their is a little bouquet of the flowers that I've included with her for coloration.
A word or two about personality: Sweet/Fragrant/Hopeless Romantic
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Username: Harroway
Samanayr name (optional): Surge of the Crossing Threshold
Markings and colors: Crimson, gold and cyan in any patterns you would like.
Traits: Upright ears, tines.
Accessory (optional): Some sort of shredded cloth somewhere on the body. I'd also like her to have short hair, if at all possible.
A word or two about personality: Cautious, serious and deliberate.
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Username: Xenon
Samanayr name (optional):
Species: Lamanayr (Faerie wings)
Markings and colors: White base with yellow tips fading to pink, purple speckling
Traits: Upright ears, Feather mane
Accessory (optional): A flower tucked behind her ear? :3
A word or two about personality: Feminine and soft upon first glance, but rather scornful of men >>

Excitement!!
Nadir
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Nadir »

Username: Nadir
Samanayr name (optional): Rise of the Dawn Waves
Markings and colors: Dawn-themed (reds, oranges, yellows)
Traits: Faery wings (lam), leonine mane (uncom), fin wings (rare)
A word or two about personality: Proud and noble.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Username: RikkuGirl
Samanayr name (optional): Demise of the Crystal Geode
Species: Northern
Markings and colors: Sushi inspired? Im not very good at coming up with ideas... I was hoping to get a sushi inspired northern ^_^;;;; The following pictures are just to give you inspiration. They are things that I found that I REALLY like and think are pretty I hope that's ok and you can run with it... >.>
Inspiration1
Inspiration2
Inspiration3
Inspiration4
Inspiration5
Inspiration6
Inspiration7
Inspiration8
Inspiration9

Traits: Body Spines (rare), Double Horns or antlers (uncommon) **I cant decide! D: sushi halp?**
Accessory (optional): Some trinkets hanging from head spines? or an intricate face accessory
A word or two about personality: Defined and Fresh
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Nako
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Nako »

Username: Nako
Samanayr name (optional): Welcome of the Stirring Dawn
Species: Lamanyr(Feather)
Markings and colors: Purple and yellow brindle on White base
Traits: Feline Tail, Horn nubs
Accessory (optional):
A word or two about personality: Proud, yet a touch too goofy around the mares to be intimidating.
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

I've been in a Steampunk kind of mood lately, so a steampunk Sam would be awesome. You always do such incredible things with eccentric stuff like this, so I'm happy to let you play around with the theme. It's more about the theme than the details, I don't have an exact vision of what my Sam should look like ^_^

Username: SunBlind
Samanayr name (optional): Hmm, something with "clockwork" in it ^_^
Markings and colors: I don't really have a colour/marking scheme in mind, just the steampunk theme. Let's see if I can find some images to inspire... Actually here's the wiki page if you aren't familiar with the genre. Maybe a dark golden base (like the metal workings of the clock) with black markings/mane/tail (though I usually think black with gold trim when I think steampunk, probably would be hard to see any details you might add, but if it works, go for it)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Traits: Body spines and leonine mane. Itried to pick something that wouldn't interfere with the hat accesory but if some other trait feels more steampunk to you, feel free to make the switch, I'm also willing to give up traits for accessories if you want to give him a pair of dark glasses or goggles, or maybe a walking stick he could hold with a bent leg. Use google images with "steampunk top hat" and all kinds of neat things pop up. Feel free to dress him up any way you like.

Accessory (optional): A black top hat with a cog wheel in the brim, or see the traits section...

A word or two about personality: Outgoing, a victorian gentleman, witty, a little snobby, and into weird tech stuff, like Johnny Depp's character in Sleepy Hollow but a lot more suave
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Username: Yuiven
Samanayr name (optional): I would prefer to wait and bestow a name after the custom is drawn, if I'm picked to win by the randomizer.
Markings and colors: The markings and the colors are based on this character of mine, sans the letter 'A,' the heart symbol and the scar on his chest:
Example #1, Example #2
Traits: Solid Hooves
Accessory (optional): A refined silver chain necklace with a blue stone such as the one shown in the accompanying picture, connected to a loop made out of silver which threads through it. This is the stone
A word or two about personality: How to describe his personality in a couple of words? Well, he is a constant, jovial stallion who has the inner strength not get bogged down by the unpleasant realities of everyday life. Although not one to pick a fight, he will stand up for himself, his friends, and his beliefs.
Last edited by Yuiven on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unyko
Foal
Foal

Post by Unyko »

*slides in under the wire hoping for a pretty little Sam surprise in time for her birthday* <3

Username: Unyko
Samanayr name (optional): hmm.. I'll think of one later. It's getting late and I can't brain any more today. XD;;;
Markings and colors: White with a pale blue sheen, darker/richer blue speckles on the uppermost parts of the body (back, forehead, hind, shoulders..) and red-to-gold stripes along the legs, tail, neck and nose, bleeding into his mane and tail where they touch. Bright red-to-gold in his wing membrane and ear-feathers, with white speckles along the edges of the former.
Traits: Combination wings (butterfly/draconic/fin if at all possible.. if not, just butterfly/fin or butterfly/draconic, in order of preference <3), and Feather-tufted ears
Accessory (optional):
A word or two about personality: Mischievous and sly, though quite friendly; he doesn't mean any harm with his little pranks and teasing.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: March custom draw - results!

Post by Sushidragon »

Finally, the results of the custom draw! Congrats to SunBlind, AsaraDragon, superdoug, and Nadir!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog