Need some Song help. XD

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.

What other Sam's would fit in this little outift?

No votes
25%
25%
25%
25%

Total votes: 4

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Need some Song help. XD

Post by CosmicDragon »

ImageImage

Fweee! :D My Wyrd and Xenon's Memory have decided to start a song together, and the pairing has me all happy and giddy and wanting to get them up there together.
But one mare does not an entire song fill. ;) So I've put up this poll of my favourites hoping you guys might help me narrow it down! Then I can go and ambush the owners... >:D

Also... As we all know, picking a song name can make one's head explode with the sheer number (or lack of) different choices. I've come up with a few, but I would really like some opinions, or even better, some other suggestions!

Song of the Blood Bond
Song of the Fates Entwined (or maybe Entwined Fates?)
Song of the Destiny Blade

ETA:
I think I shall go with 'Blood Bond' as the song name. :D
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Need some Song help. XD

Post by Jennalyn »

Just wanted to say that Misery is not currently interested in a Song - she's a very complicated little pain in my butt and probably my Sam with the most actual RP muse. <3

But ohhh, there are some ladies on here who would go so perfectly with your boy! :D
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Haha, I do so understand that. XD And most of these ladies are only here because you have an amazing eye for unusual matches! -wriggles happily- Aiii! I'm so happy he's finally working with me...
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

First mare, 2nd mare, 4th mare, and 2nd-to-last mare all look good to me >> Can't pick 3 from the four of them XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

It's not letting me vote in the poll for some strange reason, so I'll just state my preferences here. :3 They would be the Mystic Desert Aquatic mare, Calamity, the four-winged wonder, and the child of the Sibyl. Though really, I think all but the first mare go with him exceptionally well!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Just wanted to say that my Aquatic Desert Mystic is going to require RP to join a Song and isn't really looking to join a Song right now. Also, no 'mere stallion', as she puts it, is going to get her to leave the desert, so if he wants her in his Song he'll have to live in the desert because she's not budging.

But you do have some lovely choices up there. It's going to take a bit of thinking to decide just who I do want to cast my votes for.

Edit: Huh, the poll is messed up. I try to vote and it tells me: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

Sooo...I decided to vote for the Sa'grisayr (third down), the double winged blackbird colored girl (seventh down), and the triple legged unicorn horned girl (eight down). I feel like I should know names for some of these girls...but I don't.

Or I could look them up I guess... So that's my vote for First of the Hesitant Steps, Call of the Raucous Avian, and Triplicate of Copper Confusion.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Yah, I couldn't vote in the poll either, weird...

Anyway, I would have voted for Call of the Raucous Avian and Plummet of the Twisting Skies for sure, I wasn't as sure about the third, but I was leaning towards Calamity
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Poll is hate! I think my votes would go to Calamity for 100%, Plummet of Twisting Skies, and that lovely Sa'grisayr. A lot of very awesome possibilities, here.

Also, my name vote goes for Blood Bond. Or maybe something like Song of the Reddened Skies. Or something, I'm terrible with this. @.@
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

D: I dunno what's wrong with this stupid poll... It is indeed hate!
I think Calamity, if he can convince her, is a definite yes. XD
Now I just need to narrow it down between your beautiful Aquatic Mystic Origami cause he lives at the edge of a desert, where it touches the ocean, and I would be really excited to do some RP with her! And Call, First, and Plummet!! -runs off to edit the poll to reflect this-