Aywas

Talk about anything you want here.
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Re: Aywas

Post by Littlewolfe »

Oh so has everyone finally corrupted you to join too, LvSoulFriend? Hehe, I'm sure most of us in here would be happy to answer any questions you might have!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Yes XD I've been corrupted XD

And found out the hard way that clicking the back button while in a user's shop, makes you buy again what you had just bought >< *waves bye to her 2k*
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I'm collecting Phantos and Vynes, and hoarding Blue Orchid Vynes (because I just love their coloration. <3) I'm up to 40 Blue Orchids, all with their own unique name. :3 *loves on them* I name them whatever comes to mind upon reading their personalities. For example, one of them is |Rabid|Evil|Abhorrent|. I named her Angel. xD

Chaos keeps asking for Mudslides. D: They're really expensive. But I keep buying them because I don't want to drop back to level 1 after reaching level 104. >_> Did you know that you get a Chaos Plush when you finish level 100? :3
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

So ,managed to capture my first pet :D

Loggerhead Shrike Reve

Not interested in these guys, anyone interested in them?

Also, how do I equip one of the apprentices?
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Go to Settings > User Settings. Under Pet Settings there should be an 'Apprentices' link. It'll bring you to a page with all of your apprentices. Under the apprentice you want to equip, click 'Assign to Pet', then select the pet from the dropdown menu. :3
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Rynnie wrote:Actually, as I'm just jump starting a club that grants people's wishlists on Aywas, I might consider just handing teh Melo over, if you have that on your list. >>;
If you were talking to me...yeah, my goal right now is to collect all the Melo colorations, and I don't have that one yet. Although you don't need to feel like you need to just hand it over or something, I'm still trying to get a feel for what pets are worth in in-game cash and stuff, and I was wondering what you would have seen as a fair trade.
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Littlewolfe »

Oooh, Blue! I might have some Blue Orchid Vynes for you if you are hoarding those! I...think....I still have a few that I caught because the little devils just wouldn't leave me alone. LOL, they pop up like crazy when I use my Shaden. It must be her charm or something >_>
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Ooh~ I'd love it if you shot them my way! 83 I just love seeing the variation in their personalities despite the fact that they all look the same. X3
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Littlewolfe »

Muahahah! I have two that are calling to your name, giving you the cute, "I can't resist you" look ;p I shall definitely sent them your way!
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

*peeks in*

I have finally succumbed to the curiosity - and have realized I haven't the FAINTEST clue what I am doing in there. Found and picked up a batwing for 100BP only to found out later that was a huge overcharge, haha. But that's okay! Because I have a dog pet thing that looks like my Moose! And we shall explore and take on the wilderness until we can no more!

... although I will admit it worries me that his profile tells me his personality is "demonic". Ha. If I figure out what any of these pets are and how to capture them, will be sure to post here to share the largesse!
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Tee hee, I apparently recieved an egg and a Cancer kitty (man I have the WORST signs) for my birthday. Also I have nabbed a purple lady dog (named Elena), and another one of those blue jay shrike things (Unnamed), should anyone be interested. :)

ImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I've managed to catch two Solis while out exploring :D Keep trying for other Solis, but they keep escaping D: Also have a Lacer, not sure if I'm keeping her yet or not XD Amazon Milk Frog, if anyone's collecting Lacers!

I keep running out of BP too XD Dratted pets keep needing to eat D: And the cooking stuff takes a more than decent bite too XD
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I sent you guys some equipment, go to Play > Battle to equip it when your explorer is not in combat. It will help you defeat stuff faster so you don't need to use quite so much energy every time, and therefore won't have to eat as often. :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

*waves* Can someone help me with Aywa's Independent Stalker Hub? AISH sounds peculiar. Can someone help me fix the acronym?

Edited be thoroughly certain I didn't leave any links, as PI admin deem Aywas inappropriate content, being adult orientated. :d
Last edited by Rynnie on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Ooo. Thanks for the help Asara! Those 3 things really made a world of difference, haha. :D
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Any time! :D
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

Delicious wrote:Tee hee, I apparently recieved an egg and a Cancer kitty (man I have the WORST signs) for my birthday. Also I have nabbed a purple lady dog (named Elena), and another one of those blue jay shrike things (Unnamed), should anyone be interested. :)

*drools on Oceandark Melo* Preeetty... *noms on*

Is anyone collecting Soli? I have a female crocodile that really needs a new home as I'm not really a fan of them.

Did y'all notice? The switch to V3 is on! It should be interesting to see all of the changes. :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*makes grabby hands* I collect Solis! Don't think I have a crocodile one yet :O Do have a melo and a couple of others are I'm not particular in keeping >> Well, the two I sort of like, but not interested in melo at all right now XD
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

aw man... I've been playing around with the zapper for the last few days they've been moving things over to V3 since I've been getting nothing, nothing, and more nothing but I just got a Valentine Whisper Oakl! Too bad it will probably disappear once the switch happens and I'll be back to getting nothing on the zapper again...
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

What's your ID over there, LvSoul? I can send her to you after the switch. :mrgreen:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I'm 8299 :D
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Did you all see you have to buy a license now to catch anything :(
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Yes :(

I'm having a hard time being patient with all these changes. I just want to play!
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

I got to play a bit early this morning before explore got taken down again. High level pets have lost all their attacks skills :(

The quests feature sounds interesting. You have to do quests in order to move onto the next level of the area you are in), but when I tried it last night it kept logging me out. They've still got some bugs to iron out.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Explore is back!

ETA: I wish we could catch the monsters. Some of 'em are really cool looking!